…and Part 2!
Woohoo! Thursday! I’m so glad to be home and so thankful for my sis and her boyfriend for putting us up for the long weekend. :) Here’s what else I’m loving this week!
2. Get an Iced Tea Maker! They really do deliver on the flavor. To make it like my Gram’s (but much, much, much faster), put in 8 black tea bags, put the setting on strong, add 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup lemon juice. Enjoy. :)
3. Old Navy Cheetah Make Up Bag which for the life of me I cannot find online! It was only $2.50 in the store!
4. Forever 21 Essential V-Neck Tee in Lime – Dudes…dudettes…this is not yellow. It is LIME. Blindingly lime. Also awesome. Also $4.80. The bangles, $6.80. So technically just over $10 but still a great deal. They seem to be sold out of the colors I bought online.
6. Women’s Ryder Crossbody Bag by Minicci at Payless. I love it! It’s the perfect summer bag…when you don’t need to stash beachy things.
7. Old Navy Pink Maxi Skirt – RUN to your ON to try this bad boy on. Trust me, you’ll find an excuse to wear it sometime this Summer. It’s too fun not to. Originally spotted over at Good Life for Less (I also mentioned Andrea over at Love is… – just thought I’d help you find her a little quicker). ;) I cannot wait to wear this skirt!!!
Have a wonderful day guys! Keep an eye out for updates around the house as well as the recaps from my trip to Cali and my birthday (which was a month ago – whoops)! :)
Be sure to check out the other lovely ladies linking up with Bex!