Happy Thursday! Sarah (aka Baby Mama), my older sister, is in town tonight b/c we’re flying to Los Angeles tomorrow to be Cate, our middle sister, for Sarah’s 30th birthday! :)
Here’s what we’re loving this week:
- Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits Peppermint – So good! $1.50
- Birthdays! Mine was last week, Sarah’s is next week so we’re celebrating! Also, freebies from Sephora don’t hurt! ;)
- My hair! I’m loving the new color. LOVING it.
- 100 options for eye color from ELF! I’m so excited to dig into these with inspiration from my Pinterest page.
- Jerry making dinner! (I concur!)
- Mad Men – Doesn’t everyone love this show? Or is it just us?
- $8 bathing suits from Children’s Place – Really cute and really well priced! It was like only having one child with prices that good! They’re $15 online!
I’m signing out for the week! Have a wonderful weekend – I’ve got my fingers crossed for sunshine for everyone. :)
PS Don’t forget to check out the other Thursday Lately ladies on Bex’s page!