Tomorrow is my birthday! And I’m still sick! UGH! All I can think about is what I have been needing to get through these past few weeks. Here they are:
1. DayQuil & NiQuil – I really need NiQuil to have more meds in it so I don’t wake up when the medicine wears off and my symptoms come back. Get on it, NiQuil!
2. Advil Cold & Sinus – I really think it is the best for sinus nastiness. Thanks, Andrea! :)
3. Ricola – I’ve had so many I’m getting sick of them but they do such nice things for my throat and cough.
4. Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Tea – My absolute favorite tea – sick or not!
5. Stash Merry Mint Tea – My runner up for mint tea.
6. Bath & Body Works Congestion Ease Cubes – These cubes are awesome. They really helped clear out my head, soothe my throat and relax me just before bed. I found bath salts on Etsy from BodyLuv and Village Naturals has Cold & Allergy relief products. Even still, if you want to, you can try to make your own. I found this recipe on Apartment Therapy.
7. Parenthood on NBC – I’m only slightly obsessed with this how and the characters in it. Slightly. I dream about working on this show. ;)
I hope you all have a wonderful week and celebrate my birthday with me tomorrow and have a drink with friends! :) Don’t forget to check out what Bex is loving this week!
UPDATE: I forgot to tell you about my birthday shirt! It’s from CakeSpy several years ago. It doesn’t look like they do shirts anymore but the prints, stationary, magnets and everything else is just too cute not to check it out! :)