March was a bust for me. You see, the last week of March I was a sick sick-o and that’s when I get the stuff on my to do lists dizone. So…it didn’t happen. And…this months to-do list is going to look a lot like last months. Check. It. Out.
1. Run 3x/Week – I did pretty well with this one last month but let myself slack a bit too much. I’ve devised a schedule (everyone needs a little structure) so I’ll be running – still following the Couch to 5K plan – Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I’m already a week into this plan and I’m liking it.
2. ZWOW 2x/Week – Ever heard of bodyrock.tv? If not, I suggest you check it out. Those work outs are so deceiving. They look simple enough but then you give it a go and BAM! Your behind is on the floor and you have no idea what just happened. Zuzana is now doing a new work out once a week (I couldn’t get into the new girl who does them every day – I just couldn’t) so I’m doing her weekly work outs 2x a week – Tuesdays and Thursdays. Oh yeah, I get weekends free from work outs. That’s a major bonus to this plan. :) Also, I started on Week 1 even though she’s currently on Week 11. I need the build up. You do, too. Don’t fool yourself.
3. Finish the Living Room – Trim still needs to be painted, the little nubbin’ still needs to go into the banister, and I need to seriously deep clean this place. (A new coffee table would be kinda awesome, too, but let’s not push it).
4. Finish the Dining Room – Thanks to my lovely inspiration photo, I have a much longer to do list in the dining room including painting the built ins and making new shelves for it since the ones that are currently there are covered in faux bois contact paper. Awesomesauce.
5. Start Listing the Items in my “To Sell on Ebay” Pile – I have a rather sizable pile in my bedroom of barely/never worn clothing items that always fit me a little weird of that I never got around to wearing b/c I changed my mind on the style (or missed the return by date) and they need to seriously start moving their way out! Stat!
So only a couple of new things this month but I’m a little more confident that they’ll get done this time around. Why’s that? Well, honestly, my
slight embarrassment of having to tell you all that they didn’t get done is a major factor and adding structure to my work outs gives me a little more sight as to what I’m doing with the rest of my day. Does that happen to you? I get these bursts of “get it done”ness right after a good work out…except after the ZWOWs…I can’t move after I finish those.
What are your goals this month? Wanna join my work out routine!? I’ve dragged Jerry into running most days but I still sometimes find myself running to the sound of my thoughts. How do you run?
Oh yeah. I would also like to have an amazing birthday on April 13th. ;)