So sorry if you have motion sickness after watching that video! I love my porch swing! I didn’t mention how much I love it in the video but it’s definitely something both the Jer and myself have been luuurving this week! :)
Here’s what else:
1. The Hunger Games midnight premiere tonight!!! I guess I’m kind of excited about it. ;)
2. St. Patty’s Day in PA with our Best Man Jason!
3. FACETIME with 3.5 year olds is bomb. ‘Nuf said. :)
4. Spring is officially here and rocking my socks off. Forsynthia and Daffodils a plenty for my viewing pleasure!
5. Lemon Cheesecake Oat Bars – SO addictive. Seriously. Jerry and I ate half the pan the first day.
6. My Gram’s Lemonade – 2 cups sugar, 2 cups lemon juice, 1 gallon of water, 1 tray of ice cubes. Stir and enjoy!
7. Sugaring…how do we feel about this? It’s not as awful as waxing but still feels like I got punched. No joke.
8. My Dad – Got a new job! So excited they’ll be moving closer to me and Jerry! :)
9. Old Navy Maxi Skirts are amaaaazing. I may not be able to wait for the new colors to go on clearance before I buy more. (Are you loving my use of way to many vowels today? I know you are. I’m feeling a little weird so we’re going with it).
Farewell, my love bugs! I hope you have a fantastic day and week!