Here they are folks! My March to do list:
1. 100 push-ups/day – I actually wrangled Jerry into this one. He’s a bit skeptical that we can do it. I’m confident we can do this easy!
2. Run 3x a Week – I’m running using the Couch to 5K program and have been for a few weeks but I’m only now just finishing week 2. Did you read that right? Yeah, I’m working through the program really slowly so I want to get a move on and stick to it like I’m supposed to.
3. Organize Wedding Stuff – Seriously, I have boxes and bags filled with wedding paraphernalia. It’s basically been stacked in Jerry’s office closet (and a corner in the living room) since October. Time to get on it!
4. Finish the Living Room – We don’t have much to do here…I think. We’ll see what projects pop up while we’re finishing the main room in the house.
5. Finish the Dining Room – There are some fun projects I’ve really been wanting to get on in here. I cannot wait to start them.
Okay…I think that’s enough. Since I had some really lofty goals last month I want to make it mostly tasks I know I can get done so I’m taking it easy on myself. (What?! That’s taking it easy?!) I had a major flop last month (writing my novel, anyone?) that made me feel really down about myself. I need a month to recoup before I try to pull anymore stunts like that. Wish me luck! What goals are you setting for yourself this month?