- We went snowboarding for the first time
- We got engaged!
- Took a long weekend road trip through 3 states to tell everyone about it.
- Celebrated Eddie’s birthday (or 4-year adoption date, whatever)
- Jerry turned 27
- My sister and BIL brought up the twins
- Tiled our bathtub!
- Wedding Dress Shopping Try #1
- Edited my sister Cate’s headshot
- Cate was on BIG LOVE! (Season 4, Episode 8)
- Successfully grew my first Amaryllis
- Finished tiling our bathtub
- Started a Big Girl job
- Easter in Long Island
- Turned 25!
- Went to Chuck E. Cheese’s with two 1.5 year olds and 5 adults
- My BFF from Michigan, Amanda, came to visit with her hubs!
- My little brother, Zach, came up from D.C.
- Completely finished the shower!
- Mom and Tony visited and helped with the front garden
- Where I learned this cool trick
- And later, finished up the project
- Went to the Lilac Festival
- Got a Bike
- Saw Love, Janis
- Threw a surprise party for my girlfriend, Andrea
- I joined Weight Watchers Online
- Jerry and I “ran” our 1st 5K
- I gave Jerry is first at home haircut since his Mom did
- We find, confirm and book our wedding location!
- Attend Mates of State concert and Red Wings game
- TriptoIreland! (Which I never finished posting about – whoops)!
- July 4th at the H’s (Sarah, Dan, Abigail and Emalyn’s)
- Made a 6-layer rainbow cake
- Adopt Quinn
- Spend a weekend at the biggest, most amazing “cottage” in the Adirondacks
- Finally figure out what haircut works for me
- Visit from my Aunt, Uncle and Cousins plus Red Wings game
- Start working on bathroom #2
- Trip to Ohio
- Back to the Future at Highland Park
- Mini-Golf and Go-Carts
- 5th Annual Clam Bake at Mom and Tony’s
- Where I break my DSLR!
- Weekend at Jason’s in Philadelphia (Marla makes an appearance!)
- My company’s Summer Bash
- Labor Day at Dad and Jackie’s (Zach comes, too!)
- Wedding Dress Shopping Try #2
- Trip to CT to see the best cousin on Earth, Linda
- Promotion from writer to producer!
- 2 Girlfriend’s birthdays!
- Abigail & Emalyn turn 2
- Jerry & I hold our 4th Annual Cider Tasting
- Pumpkin picking at a pumpkin patch!
- Pumpkin carving
- First Halloween costume: Sophia from the Golden Girls (at work)
- Second Halloween costume: Ramona Flowers to Jer’s Scott Pilgrim
- Jason visits for Halloween
- Make homemade pumpkin seeds
- Wedding Dress Shopping Try #3
- 1 of our 2 50′ Pine Trees gets chopped down
- Thanksgiving/Dad’s 50th Birthday at Dad and Jackies
- Uncle Chris flies in for Thanksgiving/Dad’s Birthday from Ireland!
- Cate flies in from LA for Thanksgiving/Dad’s Birthday!
- Wedding Dress Shopping Try #4
- Steelers vs. Bills with Jer and friends!
- Bake 25 Types of Cookies in 25 Days!
- Pick and cut down our first real Christmas tree
- Get snowed in
- My company Christmas party
- Quinn and Bodie reunite
- Pre-Christmas in Ohio
- Mom and Tony visit for Christmas Eve
- Christmas at HOME! Finally!
- Serious renovations happen in the basement
- NYE Party for all our friends
I actually still have to share half of December with you! Bah! I’m behind but for good reason, I promise! Let’s hope 2011 is just as productive as 2010!
Was your year successful, healthy, prosperous even? Do tell!