So…I’m hoping this will be short and sweet but Lord knows I like to talk, er, type.
Sidebar: Is it weird that I’m imagining myself telling you guys these posts as stories when I write them?
JB and I finished week numero uno of P90X Lean.
I have learned a few things and have a few questions. So here they go! I go. So here I go.
- I really like working out my arms, it makes me feel strong. Really, if it wasn’t weird, I’d have you all ask me where the gun show is b/c I’d be happy to tell you.
- I really like Kenpo, it is so. much. fun. and it makes me feel tough, like, just try and break into my house and not get a messed up face and a boot to the gut, ya heard?
- Designate workout clothes! Otherwise, you end up working out in your pajama shirts and all of them will get nasty sweaty instead of a select few (that aren’t white b/c who wants pit stains? Gr-ross).
- While figuring out #3, I also designated a “Work It Out” hair tie for my locks and several pairs of socks. (Okay, I didn’t say these were Earth shattering revelations, just what I learned this past week).
- I really need to start worrying about what goes into the mouth. I have no filter for what comes out but there is a definite need for one for what goes in.
- I have fairly large breasts that require fairly awesome sports bras. Any suggestions?
- My sweet tooth is bigger than my breasts. Any sort of good for me suggestions?
- I have been washing my hair everyday (which my stylist says isn’t so great, she loves it when I get to day 3 without washing. I know, almost as gross as pit stains). It is getting dry. Any suggestions?
Sorry if that last bit was a little too much. Maybe I should put a warning on future posts about working out? It gets weird and personal pretty quick, eh?
Disclaimer: No, I am not Canadian but we live very close.
PP Is anyone else working out or eating healtier? I’d love some recipes to try or tips on how not to stuff your cheeks with chocolate chips like a chipmunk on his way to hibernate for the winter when you get a craving the size of Texas…ya heard?